Photography Blog 1 intro to my blog

Photography can mean many different things to different people. For one person it can mean a photo of them on their wall, or a person that is sitting in the same room could think it is a photo of a landscape. For me, it means everything whether it is a photo of a person or a photo of a tree. In the end,  it is all just the art of something captured by the photographer. I feel that photography is an art that if anyone tried, they can do it, but there are some people that stand out for their work. For example, the people that are taking the photos for magazines.A photographer by the name of Ryan Berg who is my cousin inspired me to start doing this. The main reason that I like landscape and nature photography is that most of it can’t be recreated whether it is a cloud in the sky or a fish swimming in the ocean. Photography can be very similar but not recreated. When I was in New York, I took a photo that was stunning even though it was just a bus. Photos not only show things but they tell stories. In this blog, I will be talking about how photography is used to make memories and artwork or how to do better photography. This photo is telling a story about the person that was there before you. Even that it isn’t saying anything in words it’s saying it through the tracks of people before you.
 

This picture tells a story because it is a garage door painted on a fire department to commemorate the lost men from 9-11 from their station.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

blog 2 drone review dji spark

The Inspire 2 Power Beyond Imagination