Update blog

If there's one thing I have learned while writing this blog is to be concise and to the point. Lately, I haven't been writing because I am in my last month of 9th grade and also working on a youtube channel.  This is a channel that I created to make drone videos with and also be able to show my creative side of being able to try and show people the world from a different perspective. This blog is sort of like an update but also to tell you what and how I make my videos. So for my videos, I travel around my state to make videos using the DJI Spark. I also use a DJI Mavic air and Phantom 3 Pro. to edit the videos I like to use the DJI GO app because of the very easy to use editing software and then finish it in iMovie. making videos did not just come overnight I have been practicing flying drones for years since there was a DJI Vision the original drone. I will spend roughly 4-5 hours outside filming for a good 2 minutes of footage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography Blog 1 intro to my blog

blog 2 drone review dji spark

The Inspire 2 Power Beyond Imagination